Thank you to all the parents and friends that attended our first official P&F Meeting for 2018. It was great to see some new faces and hear some new insights to what the MCC P&F can be doing for our school & community. We hope to see you all, and more new faces, at out next meeting on 6th March.
Twilight Picnic & Easter Raffle
Palm Sunday (25th March) 3pm-6pm ~ SAVE THE DATE ~ It will be an afternoon of eggciting activities for the children and their families with Games, a DJ & Sausage sizzle! Come along for the Easter Raffle… you could be a winner!
If you are able to donate small raffle prizes such as eggs/goodies/baskets, please send these items direct to the school office. Each family will receive a booklet of 10 tickets to sell for $2ea (distributed to the eldest student). We will also be running some competitions such as guess the lollies in the Jar to raise funds.
- Palm Sunday Easter Twilight picnic & Easter raffle 25th March 3pm
- Mother’s Day Stall 10th May 9am
- Mother’s Day assembly & Pamper morning with morning tea 11th May
- Cent Sale 23rd June 12:30pm
- Father’s Day Stall 30th August 9am
- Father’s Day Lunch with Dad & ball games 1st September 1:10pm
- Disco Friday 14th September 5pm (Prep-2) 6pm (3-5)
- Carols by Candlelight 4th December